Leather labels are mainly sewn on the back waist of jeans, and of course, they are also widely used on bags, handbags, shoes, hats, and other products. There are various kinds of materials of leather labels, including genuine leather, imitation leather, microfiber leather, canvas, horsehair, PVC, TPU… and so on. It can be expressed by giving LOGO or company-designated patterns on different materials.Continue reading “How to make leather labels?”
PVC artificial leather(Polyvinyl chloride artificial leather) is made by coating PVC resin, plasticizer, stabilizer, and other additives on the fabric. Or it is laminated with a layer of PVC film, and then processed through a certain process.Continue reading “What is PVC artificial leather?”
Clothing leather is mainly clothing leather and shoe leather, with pig, sheep, cow, horse, and deer skins as the main raw materials. It has a long history of being used as clothing material after being matured by tannic tannin tanning or chrome tanning with potassium dichromate.Continue reading “What does natural leather include?”
We always have some doubts when we wear jeans, such as the design of the trouser pockets, what is the role of the leather label on the back waist of the jeans?Continue reading “The role of leather label in jeans”
- The texture on the PU leather label is thicker than a genuine leather label.
- The back of the PU leather label is suede or other chemical fibrous materials.
- We can see the artificial chemical fibrous material from the section of PU leather labels.
- Genuine leather labels Feel smooth, soft and flexible
- There are pores on the surface of genuine leather labels and irregular fiber on the back.
- The genuine leather labels have the smell of leather.
- Genuine leather labels have good water absorbability.
- Using on the garments, shoes, hats, or bags for decoration, leather labels make the products more beautiful, and also reflect their styles.
- Leather labels can link different parts of the product, such as leather zipper puller.
- Leather labels with logos play an annotation role for the brand of the garments, shoes, hats, and bags, etc.
- step1. Order the leather material from the leather factory according to the customer’s needs on thickness, color, technics of the leather labels, which needs about 10days.
- step2. Meanwhile, make mold according to customer’s leather labels artwork, which needs about 7days.
- step3. Start stamping and making leather labels once both leather meaterial and mold are prepared.
- step4. Post processing: fix the customized embroidery or metal trims like rivit onto the leather labels.
- step5. Quality control: screen then discard the unqualified products of leather labels.
- step6. Packaging: check leather labels’s quantity and be ready for shipment.
- Contact us by email at [email protected] and send us the artwork of leather labels which should be AI or PDF files. And also advise the size, quantity, and material (genuine leather, imitation leather/PU or micro-fiber, etc.).
- We reply to the customer with the quotation, lead time and payment terms, etc.
- Confirm the order and the customer pay the payment.
- We proceed with the leather labels once receive the payment.
- Once finish the bulk, we check the quantity and quality for packing and shipment.
- Feedback and comments once the customer receives the leather labels. If have any suggestion on our service or leather labels, our after-sales department will contact you to help to deal with it properly.
Custom leather label minimum order quantity: 100pcs, If the size less than 7cm*5cm, 2mm thickness genuine leather, LOGO is debossing workmanship, 1000pcs may need more money with the freight charge around the world, please contact Email:[email protected], send us your artwork.